Beds-Dog & Cat
Crate Cooling Fan
Flea & Tick Control
Toys-Dog & Cat
Poly Pet Tubs
Our Family Photos
Pet Photo Gallery
Accepted Methods of Payment. We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Secure Shopping Cart-GeoTrust®-SSL-128bit
Shipping Time. The time needed to ship merchandise will vary depending on the shipment's location and the particular time of year. Customers should expect a 7-10 day delivery time.
Shipping Methods. Merchandise will be shipped using Ground Service where possible. In addition, some items may be shipped directly from the manufacturer to customers.
Knife Laws. Knife laws vary. Please check with your local law enforcement agency for the laws in your area.
Damaged Shipments. Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the freight bill. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call the freight carrier to return and inspect the damage and file a claim. We are not responsible for damage caused by the freight carrier.
Manufacturers Defects. If a product appears to have a manufacture’s defect, email our Customer Service department for instructions. Do not return products to us without first contacting us to receive instructions. If an item is to be returned to us due to manufactures defect, you must first receive a Return Authorization Number. No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package.
Return Merchandise Policy.
- 30 Day Return merchandise policy-no returns accepted after 30 days of ship date.
- Clippers-There is a 14 day return policy(as of ship date) for clippers. Clippers must be returned in the orginal packaging in new, unused condition, with all original contents (products, manuals, instructions). After 14 days clippers must be returned to the manufacturer in compliance with the Manufacturers Warranty.
- **PLEASE NOTE-To comply with Manufacturers Warranty-Items listed with a Manufacturers Warranty must be returned directly to the Manufacturer for repair/replacement. TheDogSupplyCo.com does not offer/imply a warranty of its own.
- Customer must obtain a Return Authorization # (RA") from TheDogSupplyCo.com
- 10% restocking fee is applied to all returns.
- Customer is responsible for insuring returned packages.
- All returns must be received in new, unused, condition with all orginal contents (product, manuals, instructions,etc.)
- No freight charges will be refunded.
- On items marked "FREE SHIPPING", or where no shipping has been charged, the original outgoing freight charges will be deducted from refund.
Once a return is authorized by our return department you should:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our return department.
- Write the Return Authorization Number clearly on the box or package.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Returns shipped via U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) or with a value of over $100.00 should be insured. We can not be held liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department.
We can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. You are responsible for all freight charges on shipments that are refused or returned with no fault on our part. We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses to defective products, errors in shipping your order, or other errors. The limit of our liability is the replacement cost of any item you purchase from us.